Group Expansion Model
We have already created sector-leading businesses in the UK and the USA. We are now using these successes to accelerate our growth across a wider range of complementary specialist businesses.
We are reaching out to potential partners to join us for an Initial Public Offering (IPO) and share in an exciting and dynamic future.
Identify Group invests in and grows specialist talent acquisition and consulting practices. We focus on two areas that reflect the expertise of the founders. HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality) and Telco is where we have always succeeded and where we are doing so again at a faster rate and with global reach.
The key principles of our expansion model are: –
- People – attract and retain the best people for longer than our competitors
- Specialise – be an expert and be better than the rest
- Synergies – unlock the potential between businesses selling complementary services
- Scale – centralise group support services that are efficiency based – Finance, Compliance & IT
- Share – reward people well for their achievements
- Light touch – get the right people together and then stay hands off
We are actively seeking complementary businesses in the HSEQ consultancy and Telco sectors to partner with and join us on our journey to IPO and earn a high multiple of earnings.
We provide business equity holders with the framework and support to grow their businesses, via a highly decentralised structure with the head office team focussed on strategy, financial reporting and corporate governance. This allows business managers to retain operational control and react rapidly to opportunities in the marketplace.